Saturday 26 January 2013

Feedhammer - new Version! - with VIDEO!

Hi Folks,

Feedhammer is changing this weekend! The new version will be made live today sometime!

I've made a quick vid for the new version (see below):




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoqHrQIYPMc

There may be a few teething troubles - so please bear with me if you experience any difficulties. I think it should work ok - but you never know - there are some major changes happening here.

My schedule for the weekend is:

1. Do a video of the new version
2. Write this blog post to let everyone know whats happening
3. Switch the DNS over for the back end (I have 2 servers running in parallel at the moment - I'm going to switch from the old to the new one today...)

When the switch is done - if you have the old app - it should still work, but the images will all show Feedhammer.

I'd urge you to upgrade as soon as you can - hopefully the video shows all the good stuff in the new version!

As I said - I expect some problems - if you do have a problem please let me know directly (and not via a bad review on the play store - pleeeease!!)

Hopefully this is just the start of the next phase for FeedHammer - much more coming in the New Year!!

Cheers,
Ade!

No comments:

Post a Comment