Monday 11 February 2013

I Need Your Feedback - Please!

Hi Folks,

I've just had a one star review on Google Play from a disgruntled Android user:

"Was cool now sucks, closes after erroring continually The old version rocked, since the update it sucks"


In my testing there have been a few minor issues, but no showstoppers - and most of them have had fixes released over the last week or so.

I've never had any crashes - so it's difficult for me to replicate these more severe issues

I just don't know how widespread it is - how many people have a similar problem?

I would be really grateful if you could give me any feedback - good or bad - directly via any of the routes below:

Email : adrian 'at' corsoft.co.uk
Website Contact Form : http://www.feedhammer.co.uk/contact.php
Website Support Forum : https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/feedhammer


It would be really great if you could let me know your thoughts:

    •    It's good - could be better (how?)
    •    It's rubbish - why?
    •    It doesn't work - why? what version of android/device do you have? What are you doing when it breaks?
    •    It's great - keep up the good work! ;)
    •    The old version was better/worse 



Really - any feedback is helpful!

If you don't like the new version - let me know and I can either fix/change, or revert to the old version - the more info you can give me the better. One line reviews on Google Play really don't help me improve it!


I look forward to your emails! Please help me make it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment